Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

What's on Me: My Favorites



            Holla, dudes! How’s your day? I hope it’s a nice day for you guys! Btw, right now I’m in a very good mood! Yash! Since I’m on fire to write a post, I’ll share you something. Yep, as the theme of this post “What’s on Me”, on this post I’ll share about my favorites! Let’s check out what are my favorite things!

·         Music
Yes, I put music on the first place. It’s because I love music that much! I can say that no day without music. Almost every day I listen to music. I love to listen to Western songs. It’s good to practice my pronunciation and listening ability. I listen to almost all genres of music. But, most of the time is Pop music. And of course I have favorite singers. My number one favorite singer is Jessie J. She’s one of the most underrated UK female singers in the world. I just love her about 2 year ago. Why? Click here to know my reason being a fan of Jessie J! J
Aside from Jessie J, I also love Adele. I’ve known her songs since I was in Senior High School. Someone Like You was my first favorite of Adele’s. Adele is known for her mellow songs. Most of her songs are telling about love and break up relationship. But, I love her songs not because of it haha. Her songs are easy listening, and her voice is so powerful.
Well, beside love to listen to music, I also love to play a music instrument. The music instrument that I love to play is guitar. Well, actually I’m not good at playing guitar, I still learning. I started to play guitar since I was in Junior High School. At first, I learn to play guitar because it was one of the qualifications to pass Arts subject. But now, I can’t stop to strum it! It’s my best friend! Thank you my Arts teacher for forcing us to learn the instrument! J.

·         Drama
Hmm… hmm… Do I watch dramas? Indeed! K-Drama? Nope! Hehehe. The only drama I love is a drama (‘teleserye’ in Tagalog) from Philippines. The title is Be Careful with My Heart. I tell you, this is THE BEST DRAMA I ever watched! Promise! This is also the first drama that I watch from the first until the last episode! I never watch drama as good, as beautiful, as nice, as positive as this one! Yes, this drama full of positive vibes and messages. It’s really worth to watch. Because, the story tells us about someone who never gives up to reach her dreams. It gives us a spirit to reach our dreams. Be Careful with My Heart also teach us how to be a better person, a care and loving person and it also show us how to solve the problem with a cool head. For the synopsis, you can read it here: Be Careful with My Heart

·         Games
Who don’t love games? I think no one, hehehe. Yep, I love playing games to waste my time. Joke! I mean to spend my spare time. What’s the difference? Hahhaha. Ok skip… Well, I love to play Simulation, Management Time, and Puzzle games. My most favorite is simulation genre; I can say that The Sims and Harvest Moon is the best. I can’t spend my whole day to play them. Such a ‘gabut’ person, right? LOL. But, it’s true, when the holiday comes. If not, I’ll be ruined my campus schedule hehhe. Btw, I think it’s been a long time not playing those games. The last time I played The Sims and Harvest Moon was about 2 year ago. Wow, I can’t believe I can survive that long haha! Thank God, I think I’m happy with my study. J

            Whoaaaa my stomach is rumbling! Sorry, it forces me to end this post! Hahaha. So dudes, that’s all about my favorite things. Do you have the same interest as mine? Comment below if you do. It’s nice to share and to read about yours too! Thank you for reading and have a nice day, dudes! J

No comments:

Post a Comment